The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Still no dream for me lol

1 Like

Wait, you guys have realistic dreams? Mine are so random they don’t even make sense to me.

Lol same!!

I had an interesting dream a few nights ago. It first started off as a nightmare: I got rejected at Exeter and Andover. However, later on, it became very serene as I managed to get accepted to Loomis!

HAAhA SAMEE!!! Like last night i was going to prom but i was like super disgusting and my friends (which were the poeple from my book) were lke getting ready woth me in the makeup store which was IN MY SCHOOL! it was quite chaotic lol

Oh shoot i forgot to mention it was in my dream aha not real life

Does anyone know which schools are sending the packages for acceptances, or do all schools send packages?

just for acceptances,some schools do snail mail for other decisions

I keep seeing tiktoks about boarding school. Mainly Exeter, but sometimes I’ll see a few stragglers. Even Swiss boarding school show up. Fun fact: I was considering applying to two Swiss boarding schools until I saw the application fee. $3300 for one school! That’s insane!

2 Likes

Omg just for applying? Hahaha that’s crazy.

Yep. And there was a lower acceptance rate than Andover for American applicants

I totally feel the same way. M10’s been in the back of my head, and considering I applied to only 3 medium-to-top-tier schools, I should be scared asf. But I guess theres no point stressing over it when the deadlines so close and there is literally nothing you can do abt it.

3 Likes

do yall know how decisions get sent out for exeter? idk if theyre mailing or emailing

Portal and if accepted a mailing as well. I believe

tysm

exeter STILL hasn’t sent out any information regarding the time

I think they’re a little more concerned with making sure the portal works and that it sends it out :sob:

7 Likes

i’m honestly nervous they’ll mess up again

let’s hope they don’t mess up the actual acceptances :laughing: or pull something like 2015

1 Like

by 2015 do you mean accepting few students?