The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

yep, can’t believe it either
good luck to everyone!!

i got ups and usps set up. what about fedex? it says my number isn’t available for their shipping delivery service thingy…idk what to do

apparently my dad set up some accounts but he doesn’t rmb the password or username LOL

same fedex confused me. i’m going to leave fedex alone since most schools us either ups or usps

Well great. I was curious so I set up a UPS account under my name. No notifications yippee.

This might work but honestly I wouldn’t recommend it. Sounds like you’d be setting yourself up for a lot of unnecessary stress.
Lets say you call, and the ups person doesn’t understand what you’re asking, and they get the information wrong. Then you are either giving yourself false hope and will be even more disappointed, or will be crushed before finding out for real.
At this point you might as well wait until Wednesday when you can know for sure.

4 Likes

i don’t have any packages from ups or usps. rejection time!!!

Maybe it’s just because it’s new so they haven’t sent out anything yet!!

This is exactly why I will not be calling them haha

1 Like

i havent either and i applied to 15 schools. and like @Calliemomofgirls said. her DD got in andover without any packages. u can do this!

don’t worry. i didn’t get anything that happened in the past after i set my account up. it said my kent package was never a thing even though it’s sitting on my kitchen counter right now.

1 Like

Yea but your package already came before you made an account. I just made an account and Exeter/Andover packages are still being delivered.

if they made the label, it would show up in past messages or whatever

2 DAYS LEFT TO GO YALL! HANG IN THERE WE CAN GET THRU THIS!

GL TO EVERYONE!!!

(CC ik english pls stop)

2 Likes

Well congrats to everyone who got a notification :slight_smile: Good luck next year at BS.

4 Likes

ur gonna be in BS next year

1 Like

I don’t think so. Things don’t always go as planned and it was my fault for only applying to 4 schools. Enjoy boarding school at Kent/another school though. I mean, I didn’t really expect to get accepted anyway lol but honestly, it’s okay! Don’t worry about me and celebrate your own successes!! :grin:

Don’t say that yet! You have no idea until Wednesday! There’s still a chance you’ll get in!!!

1 Like

don’t be discouraged! there is a lot of acceptance packages and they need time to scan each one !

2 Likes

NO. Keep a positive mindset. You have AMAZING stats that I wish I had. If you JUST made an account, it means nothing. The people that got notifications have had their accounts for a while now. I highly doubt you’ll get rejected from every school.

4 Likes