The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

ah, fedex! well, congrats!

Congrats!! I just signed up for a fedex account today but i need a mailed confirmation code and it won’t come before m10

same. cancelled it tho.

When I signed up, there was an option to confirm via text message, which took 30 sec

my number isn’t valid for that confirmation. idk it’s a regular number.

it’s because you had to verify your email. the same thing happened to me

How do you feel? Are you excited?

The best way to describe my feelings is cautiously optimistic…will believe it once I see the decision on the portal. I am sure you will get in - you are a rock star!!!

5 Likes

Haha thanks! We’ll see on M10! I’m sure you got in! :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats. Great news!

How? It always takes me to a page where it says it will email a confirmation code to my address

It’s probably because your parents didn’t add your phone number to the public records for your house. Delivery services have access to public information like this.

Maybe try your mom’s or dad’s phone number? I tried my mom’s and it worked.

Thank you so much!

What does the authentication code link on the Deerfield portal now mean?

It said I got a fedex package but all of it was pending and then it disappeared.

1 Like

How’d you check? I’m lost on where to go

Yeah that’s what happened to some other people who got the package! Although I don’t want to get your hopes up in case of rejection/waitlist, you probably got accepted.

So I’m in Fedex Delivery Manager. . . but where do I find if there is a delivery coming to me and where it is coming from? I’m confused

1 Like

same

whenever i press “manage your deliveries” it takes me to a page that says log in. it does nothing when i click on it