The Official M10 2022 Freakout Thread

Yeah idk what to feel on M10 either since this is my second time around. I feel like getting another waitlist would be even worse than a rejection since it leaves you in limbo. Idek what to expect anymore whether it be a rejection, which im kind of leaning towards at this point anyways, or an acceptance. Last year, I just took a break for a while and didn’t even decide to re-apply till around November.

2 Likes

Tbh, I think you have a good chance on getting in. Since you’ve applied before, they might see that you want really want to go.

1 Like

idk I think a lot of their 10th grade applicants are re-applicants. idk how it looks to re-apply either since they definitely had you say if youve applied before on the application

Is an award like USAJMO help applications?

1 Like

Woah did you earn that?! That is a major boost!

yeah i get where you’re coming from, but i’ve definitely heard multiple cases of reapplicants getting in. anyways best of luck!

I have a strong award but I do not know if it will push me up.

it definitely will, especially if your application is stem oriented.

STEM + History(mostly classical history)

Will USACO Platinum benefit my application?

so then yeah, it will give you a boost (:

Btw is anybody here applying for St. Paul’s School for 10th grade?

Bruh of course it will.

yeah, typically any awards from national organizations tend to improve your application

hoping schools like Andover care about that because is probably the only thing that is unique about me besides doing history + computer science and some other things.

still kind of insane though, acceptances/waitlists/rejects in 3 days!!!

It’s a printing company, ALLEGRA PRINT & IMAGING in NJ. UPS shows as ready for shipment, but they didn’t receive them yet

same, it’s all i can think about

I don’t want to jinx it, and I don’t know lville. But all signs point to a big congrats letter on M10.

1 Like

It can be confirmed if others report the same thing.

1 Like