The Official M10 2022 Freakout Thread

My kiddo thinks she’s getting in no where at this point. Was confident previously but recently realized we submitted the Candidate Profile too soon and several activities/interests weren’t listed. Also, needs FA. Applied to lots of schools (ALOT) because of this. Also, we’re not in a popular state for BS kids. Guess we’ll see! How is everyone else feeling? Confident or doubtful?

1 Like

i got a ups notification abt a label created in north andover abt an hour ago!! that’s why i asked if rejections were sent through mail.

i don’t know if that’s something to celebrate cause i don’t want to jinx it ahhhh

5 Likes

very, very doubtful.

Last year there were people with notifications from North Andover iirc. Good signs!

1 Like

i’m an unpopular state for bs too!! i’m trying to focus on sleeping but i cant :sob:

2 Likes

ahhh i hope!!

How long does it take to set up UPS notifications for packages?

Exeter uses FedEx I believe but they couldve changed

a couple minutes. just fill out all the info and confirm ur email and there u go.

Can you send me a link to where to see it?

Congrats on reaching platinum! I wanted to take the USACO this year as well, but I devoted much more time and effort to math competitions and chess to be even remotely prepared :joy:

weirdly enough, my ups said my package was arriving tomorrow…

If it’s the same printing co as last year’s, you can have a good sleep.

1 Like

r u asking for the ups link?? if so, here u go:

u can make an account by clicking the circle person icon (idk how to phrase this) in the top right hand corner

I wouldn’t worry about it too much, nothing is set in stone till M10. But it’s definitely a good sign!

thanks

Doesn’t the UPS one require a code to be sent to you through the mail as verification of identity and that would take a few days to set up.

i think that’s usps. ups was easy and quick for me to set it up me. i did it yesterday

i made an account, where did you see if you saw a label made?

I think its called UPS My Choice