The Official M10 2022 Freakout Thread

kk thx

F, I don’t have anything rn

Yeah same :frowning: I think Exeter uses FedEx though and maybe they’ll release an insta post tomorrow showing that packages have been sent out

I set it up last week. I did receive a code through mail from UPS today. Yet Once online account is set up, all the packages to/from you can be tracked online, don’t have to wait for the code. Good Luck!

Woah already?! Dude congrats omg. I’m trying to learn from last year and refrain from USPS and UPS cuz I know I won’t like the results, but nice!

To be fair, I don’t care if I get into Andover or Exeter. So many prodigy kids (a lot of them are currently on cc rn cough cough) are applying to these schools.

i want to get accepted to andover just so I could at least visit it even if I don’t like it :frowning_face:

Wow, this thread is really picking up steam! Can NOT believe M10 is only 3 days away! Sort of regretting my decision to sign up for notifications, did not get an alert about label being created in North Andover :grimacing:. CONGRATS @username322 , last year a bunch of people also got a UPS label created in North Andover notif around M7-8 and they got accepted! IIRC only FedEx sent me a code in the mail for sign-up for the delivery manager. UPS and USPS both just let me make an account.

F, does not getting notifcation = waitlist/reject, sadge

Btw @username322 , what does the label specifically say?

1 Like

that’s literally what almost stopped me from applying lmaooo

thank youuuuuu

1 Like

No. Not receiving notifications doesn’t mean you’ve been rejected. For your own good, ignore the mail, you’ll stress yourself unnecessarily.

1 Like

honestly, i expect a waitlist

i do not expect a reject but I would say 60/70% waitlist, 30/40% chance of accept

I would probably open my decisions after because it would ruin my performance if I got rejected. Good luck on your Model Un conference and M10 decisions!!!

1 Like

@Panko i’m pretty sure no notifs doesnt automatically mean ur rejected/waitlisted

@Jasmino1233 on my laptop, UPS My Choice says:

On the way

FLAGSHIP PRESS

Shipment Ready for UPS

Estimated Time: Arriving by 12:00 PM

Ship To

my name and address

2 Likes

Hey, how are you feeling about M10?

hi does anybody know what time the lawrenceville, loomis or taft decisions will be released? and how do we access the peddie decisions when they come out?

OMG UR DEF GETTING INNNNN…LAST YEAR THEY POSTED A PIC OF THEM DELIVERING THE BOXES TO FLAGSHIP PRESS PARKING LOT. it’s a sentence CC (I get it now)

2 Likes