The Official M10 2022 Freakout Thread

Maybe you had to have already had a UPS notification account in place when the label was made in order for your account to be notified? It’s too early to count yourself out.

Don’t sell yourself short right now just because you didn’t receive a notification. It doesn’t mean it’s over for you if you haven’t received one before M10.

3 Likes

Bruh same but without the waitlist part (they rejected me last year too :triumph: the audacity)

1 Like

OK just read through the posts from a year ago on the 2021 freakout thread. Apparently people got notifs from UPS throughout evening of M7 and the day on M8??? I’ll just keep checking tomorrow and hope for the best.

i have hopium too

all i got is copium

Dude, I feel like we all need a break from CC. Watching this ensue for a second time is getting interesting though

That’s very true. Gonna hopefully go to bed now

1 Like

omg how does it work idk how to check my packages

honestly if i get into at least 1 school that is in my top 5 (applied to 5+ schools), I would be satisfied

1 Like

Can somebody guide me on how to check ups notifs?

After signing into your account, first click on the three lines on the top right besides your account name. Then click tracking, choose view all shipments, then you’ll see all shipments to you and from you. Choose the shipments to you, then you’ll see whether there’s a shipment to you. Hope it’ll help. Good luck!

1 Like

does fedex have the same notifications?

Back in 2019, I got my Lawrenceville decision at 8:00 AM on the portal, and my Peddie decision came via email at 8:50 AM.

Also, once again, for the sake of your sanity, please stop looking at FedEx. Ignorance is bliss :slight_smile:

1 Like

Similar. For fedex, after signing in, click on tracking, then choose advanced shipments tracking, then it’ll show you all the info for shipments. Good Luck!

1 Like

completely off topic but will we get to know who our roommates are before the school year actually starts?

Got it thanks a ton! Still not showing any, maybe I live outside of the US, that’s why! I don’t want to take it as a negative sign though, hoping for the best!

Yes, you usually get your housing assignment in the summer (w your roomates’ contacts) and then you can communicate!

Let us know if anyone else is able to track any shipments!

Okay so not sure what to make of this: Signed up for Fed-Ex Advanced Shipment Tracking a few hours ago. I didn’t see any pending shipments earlier. Now, it shows under select tab, ALL (1), and under tracking: master (in blue). All the other items are blank (status, shipper date, sender, etc.). The other drop down tabs are Inbound, Outbound and Watchlist, which all show 0. I looked up on Google and it appears that large groups of packages are first given a “master.”

Does anyone else see this ALL (1) and master in blue under tracking ID?

I don’t know why this would show ALL (1) of there were NO packages coming?

Also, which schools use Fed-Ex?