The Official M10 2022 Freakout Thread

Click on that tracking number (master, in blue). See if it’s a Delivered one (old package) or Label Created/Early/On Time.

When I click on it, it doesn’t bring me anywhere else.

Here is what I found online RE: Fed-Ex:

Track Associated Shipments
FedEx provides you convenient multiple-piece shipment-status tracking information. Each shipment in a multiple-piece shipment is linked as associated shipments (track one shipment and have access to information for all associated multiple-piece shipments)

• Master Tracking Number: The first tracking number in a multiple-piece shipment that associates all tracking numbers in the shipment.

Neither my daughter nor I signed up for any tracking services, but she just received an email “DHL Shipment Notification” for a package being sent from one of her schools. Trying not to read too much into it … I’d rather just wait until we get an official answer but … are there any schools that send stuff to everyone on the day? And why would THEY sign her up for shipment notification?!?

1 Like

are you an international applicant?

How does this work for International applicants though? A bit curious (I’m applying from India, hehe! :))

Yes

Same!

I think Exeter, MX, Milton, Lville, and a lot of other schools use FedEx!?

Lville is UPS

1 Like

My bad! I must have misremembered

Don’t get hung up on the FedEx master tracking thing. Some people got it last year and it turned out they got no packages. It may be a FedEx placeholder or something else they use when no other packages are coming, I’m not sure.

So if by this point you don’t have UPS/Fedex/USPS notifications, and only the email notifications from schools that decisions will be ready on portal on M10, does it mean it’s pretty much game over?

Definitely not! Is your name registered in the tracking? Many people did not receive tracking in previous years and still got in. My DS did not get the tracking info and did not even get the package till about a week later. I would not stress over it.

No.

I’ve had tracking for years but it’s under my name not kid’s name. Not gonna bother add her tracking now. I mean I’m sure all decisions have been made and it’s not going to change anything

1 Like

Yes. Me too. The tracking is under my name, not my children. I have one child that applied this year too and have not received any tracking either.

Kiddo1 was accepted to two schools when she applied, and we did not receive any notifications ahead of time. This is truly not something on which to fixate.

2 Likes

NO. This is all just hype. My daughter got into all the schools to which she applied. We never got any delivery notifications - even in usps informed delivery. She was accepted to four schools: she received two packages on March 10 via USPS, one school sent just a letter on the following weekend, and one sent a packet about 10 days later. Please calm down, everyone :joy:

7 Likes

No! My son got into his first choice and they sent their packages a week later… I didn’t know about the “shipping notification” game and I am glad I didn’t as it just would have added additional stress. I know it’s hard but hang in there! You will know soon and best of luck!

7 Likes