The Official M10 2022 Freakout Thread

1-2 days until admissions kind of scary

2 Likes

I just added my daughter to my FedEx account. It now shows two packages in transit for M10 - Exeter and Hotchkiss.

Nothing from UPS or USPS.

6 Likes

Does it say the school names?

1 Like

Yes. School, Office of Admissions, etc.

1 Like

Nothing to me rip congrats for you though!!!

2 Likes

Wow! Congrats to her!

1 Like

I’m also seeing a USPS package shipping from Maryland—located next to Madeira. Good luck to everyone!

3 Likes

From my experience 2 years ago, we saw the acceptance around 7AM and around an hour or 2 later we received an acceptance email and a financial aid email shortly after.

1 Like

Last year, our HADES school sent two separate emails at the same time. One acceptance and one financial aid.

1 Like

It will be interesting to see tomorrow if that school says yes or no with that last minute view.

Does anyone know if international applicants receive notifications about packages before M10 like USA applicants?

Nope! I don’t think so, the ups isn’t showing anything, even the past mail deliveries!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

@maybeboardingmom , let us know!

1 Like

Don’t believe everything posted on this forum, but you can believe this:

Even the one Fed Ex notification we got last year did not include a school name. It included the location of origin only.

17 Likes

newbie question - where in the gateway portal will I see the decision tomorrow? I’m logged in right now, but don’t see a “decisions” tab or something equivalent.

I don’t believe decisions are posted in gateway. If decisions are shared by portal, then it is each schools individual portal.

3 Likes

Most schools have their individual portal that you should have received an email on with login information. Most of the schools it is the same one that you can use to check to if everything was submitted. Andover sent their link on March 4th. Some schools will send decision by email.

hey! andover’s email said that the portal will be open through 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. does this imply that the decisions will be accessible at 7 a.m.?

i was also wondering that meant. maybe 7 am eastern time??