The Official M10 2022 Freakout Thread

also 700 posts check :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

This is such a nerve-racking wait.

1 Like

Same! I’m legit quaking right now! I really want to get accepted somewhere :smiling_face_with_tear:

What schools are you applying to?

at this point I’m gonna be pessimistic, so I expect no wl or accept, just rejection lol.

@jlmly @username322 @Slumber @Jasmino1233 what schools?

MX, Milton, Andover, Exeter for me!

I applied to 9 schools: Andover ( hah no ), Exeter, St. Paul’s School, Milton, Middlesex, Groton, Nobles, Commonwealth, and St. Mark’s School. They all apparently released mail already and I have no notifications so welp…

2 Likes

Do you have the (master) and all blank spaces on FedEx too?

1 Like

don’t give up! I don’t think the notifs are that reliable, don’t worry if you don’t get one. But yeah you’re applying to all the schools I am!

Dude I absolutely demolished my Middlesex interview. First, I overslept and was 30 min late so the interview was only 10 min long. Next, my hair was messy and I almost called them Milton!!

oh no! At least you have a bunch of other schools, I’d still be very hopeful

Does yours say All (1), too, under Select Tab?

1 Like

I’m applying to these schools in order of preference: Andover, Choate, Lawrenceville, Loomis Chaffee, Peddie, Hotchkiss, and Masters.

Yeah I have that too!

yes!

Yes! :weary: I think it’s just a placeholder, if schools selected not to reveal the info I think it may not appear at all? Don’t worry, there’s still hope!

only andover, cause i applied late but i really wish i applied to more

I am NOT looking forward to tmrw :smiling_face_with_tear:

UR GOING TO GET IN DON’T WORRRYYYYY

(This is a sentence, College Confidential Forum)

1 Like

ALSO ups just said my package will arrive tmmrow at noon-

i’m prolly staying up all night tracking this box omg :sob:

1 Like

Dude you definitely got accepted. Congrats!! :tada::tada: I am so jealous!:smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes