The Official M10 2022 Freakout Thread

AHHH SO R U

@jlmly and i invite you all to manifest m10 acceptances :skull:

:candle: please please please please please accept us :candle:

5 Likes

SAME GURL LIKE I AM LITERALLY GETTING ALL REJECTIONS. I CAN NOT IMAGINE STAYING AT MY SCHOOL. Every few minutes I switch between being hopeful and DYING

1 Like

My Lawrenceville package won’t arrive till Saturday :frowning_face:

OMG CONGRATS!!! its a complete sentence

Whether you guys get in or not are you going to school tomorrow?

Just to reiterate this. I have three sons. Two already at boarding school. Between them they received 6 acceptances. We have accounts and get notified about packages. We were never notified about packages. In fact with my eldest, at 5 or 6 pm I said to him I guess you didn’t get into X and Y (portals were not very good so he couldn’t login) as I thought we had not received their admit packages. Then he looked out the window and said I think I did as he saw 2 late deliveries. The other 4 schools had delivered earlier. There is no surefire way to guess or get indication. Good luck!

7 Likes

uh my parents would make me go to school if the building was burning down so-

I’m going to go to school then check all seven decisions afterwards.

Yes my parents are making me. I would want to go anyway, it would provide me a distraction from my failure

1 Like

*success

fixed that for u

2 Likes

I’m gonna see my Andover, Exeter, and Hotchkiss rejection and a Lawrenceville acceptance at school lol

1 Like

100% Agreed If I don’t get in anywhere, school will be the best distraction.

1 Like

YES LET’S KEEP MANIFESTING

:candle: let’s go let’s go prep school should let us in fo sho :candle:

(i’m sorry that last part was so cringey, i just needed it to rhyme)

3 Likes

Bruh I wish I was that patient.I’m legit gonna check throughout the day and ruin my mood :grinning:

also @hopefulchild123 YOU WILL GET IN SOMEWHERE, and I relate so much to your comment.

1 Like

i have almost the same list!!!

Andover, Exeter, Middlesex, Concord!

2 Likes

I’m applying to Lawrenceville, Hotchkiss, Andover, Exeter, and Choate

NO I LOVE IT currently chanting “please please please accept me Andover Exeter Middlesex Milton let’s go let’s go prep school should let me in fo sho” in debate class.

2 Likes

To be honest I’m really glad my school encouraged me apply to a lot of schools. Too bad they made the limit 7; if not then I probably would have applied to over 10!

Does anybody’s application portal state the address of your house right when you login? My Lawrenceville portal does that I think it is super weird.

I have the same as @nightmareaboutexeter! Though she’s my twin so it makes sense lol.