The Official M10 2023 Freakout Thread

I GOT INTO GROTON! I was so nervous that I could not wait at school (International student here) - The best day of my life! I truly wish the best for all of the other applicants, and may you only receive the best news.

17 Likes

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Got admitted to CA, but the email didn’t mention FA.

8 Likes

Got accepted into SPS. I kinda already knew since I was a Ross Scholarship Finalist, but happy nevertheless. I don’t know if I got the scholarship tho.

17 Likes

What a morning wakeup! DS was accepted at SPS and WL at DA.

12 Likes

thanks, we are all registered for revisit day!

Waitlisted at taft, rejected at gunn :slightly_frowning_face: this sucks sm, does anyone have a link too the waitlist forum?

I haven’t gotten news from sps but rejected from LVille

1 Like

Waitlisted for FA at New Hampton - her second choice but distance would really make this one a tough decision for us. Waiting on one more from Westminster…but expecting that to be WL or rejection.

1 Like

It’s probably in your contract.

I got into Deerfield (my dream school)! I’m crying now, lol. :blush:

Go Big Green !

15 Likes

Ugh - sorry. M10 can be a roller coaster if emotions.

Here is the Waitlist forum:

Congrats!!! Did you get it via email?

1 Like

Congratulations! My daughter’s first choice and we haven’t checked it yet. She asked me not to until she gets back from school but I have a feeling is a WL or No.

1 Like

thank you :pray:

Nothing from SPS here… (international student).

3 Likes

same here (also international student)

1 Like

In at Saint Marks but waitlisted at Lawrence kind of strange I thought that would’ve been the other way around! This is for tenth grader. Although a friend of mine mentioned that Lawrence Academy takes financial aid into their admittance decision, and we definitely applied for a lot of financial aid…

8 Likes

webb (cali) is out, too scared to look…

2 Likes

WL at Deerfield. Does anyone know how many people are normally on the waitlist each year?

1 Like