The Official M10 2023 Freakout Thread

I have another question related to FA. On the PFS, a query asks applicants, “How much money will you contribute from your own earnings or assets (including loans)?”. Do FA officers utilize this amount, the figure presented on the Family Report, or the higher of the two when determining the level of financial support to offer applicants? Thank you.

You might want to move this question out of the M10 thread and post separately to get better viz since it’s about FA and not M10.

I’m new here. How do I move my questions out of this thread or even delete them? Thanks.

1 Like

Middlesex sent out that they are full as of earlier today - no WL candidates will be coming off anytime soon!

1 Like

you can’t

You can ask a mod e.g. @skieurope to help out

You might copy what you have and start a new thread where you paste it in.

anyone here knows more about kent or goes to kent pls dm thx

same for pea 10th grade

it depends on the school. If the need is seen as too great by the committee, some schools, will just reject out right. My experience with two different schools that my kids attend is that they do not offer aide and then let you determine if you want to accept or not, if they do not think you can afford it. Unlike college where a FAFSA number , typically, is the EFC but schools hardly ever come close but admit anyway, knowing families can take loans or whatever. If that makes sense? Each school will have their own FA budget and some come closer to other in meeting need.

2 Likes

Thank you for your information.

1 Like