The University of Tampa Early Action/Rolling for Fall 2023 Admission

Has anyone received a decision yet? Post your admission decisions and merit awards(if you like).

Nope. Submitted on 9/21/22 and all docs received by 9/26/22.

Submitted on 9/5 and everything was received by 9/10 so hopefully soon.

My son just got his acceptance. Logged into the portal to find out.

3 Likes

my son received his acceptance yesterday. sent everything last week - cant believe how quickly he heard back!!

2 Likes

Would you mind posting your sons stats? Still waiting here…

My son’s GPA is just over 3.8 and he applied test optional.

1 Like

Still waiting here too, applied late Aug. All docs in mid Sept - in higher part of mid range. Nervous that some have received decisions and his still says awaiting for weeks. One of his top choices.

We received my daughter’s acceptance but haven’t heard anything about merit yet.

Has anyone else heard anything? I read that Tampa only had a 33% acceptance rate last year. My Daughter applied 8/1 but school didn’t send rec letter and transcript until 9/27. Stressed over here.

Nothing yet. My daughter applied on 9/14, application was completed on 9/29. Yes, it’s very stressful. I received an email this morning to join the Spartan Family Portal, not sure if that means anything, probably not. Anyone else received the invite?

It may, I don’t think I got one.

I got the same email on Thursday. For a minute, I thought it meant she was accepted but then it looks to be just a portal for prospective student families.

1 Like

@Bethann2 - Same here

My daughter got rejected, oh well…moving on. She did get into Michigan State so at least she has that. Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

sorry to hear that. my son applied to both schools as well. How long did each take to respond? Good luck to your daughter!

Univ of Tampa took a week! It was crazy fast. MSU took 3 weeks. Good luck to your son.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your daughters Tampa sitch - congrats on MSU! East Lansing was awesome when we went with my older daughter.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that! I am glad your daughter has another great choice!

1 Like

Did he apply EA? Strange his still says awaiting decision for a few weeks now.