The University of Tennessee Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Not yet! 12/15 or 12/16 from what I’ve read on Reddit.

ut_admissions

Got a decision yesterday (admit). :blush::blush:. Anyone know when honors program decisions come out?

4 Likes

Did she get an email or just check the portal?

They have posted that decisions will come out December 15 at 7pm. How did you hear already?

2 Likes

I’m wondering the same. Decisions out on Wednesday. How did you already hear ?

I’m in a UTK group chat and some people who applied to honors colleges got theirs back yesterday, probably what this person’s referring to as well.

1 Like

Son got a portal status update notification. Not sure whether via email or text. He emailed his UT admissions officer to see when Honors notifications would be released. The officer said that a glitch caused several hundred application decisions to be released prematurely and that everyone who met the EA and Honors deadlines should be notified by the end of this week.

2 Likes

My son pinged his UT admissions rep to see what’s up. Several hundred decisions were accidentally released early. The rep said the rest should be out by the end of this week.

3 Likes

So my student already got their email and portal updated. Anyone else?

3 Likes

Sorry, I meant today. I see others got it before today

2 Likes

Not yet waiting portal looks the same

1 Like

He got an email this afternoon. We were surprised to see it before 7.
Good luck!

Did the portal update or only email ?

Haven’t received anything myself

Oos, act 34. Got 18k and honors. No word on haslam scholar

My daughter got into supply chain management (her second choice major)! So happy for her.

Can you share her stats??

1 Like

Currently don’t see anything, did they release already???

3.67 gpa, business honors society, business career placement IB program. didn’t submit test scores (not a great test taker!), lots of extracurricular & sports.

1 Like