This Is Us. Anyone watching?

They also needed the tie-in to the movie and the flashback with Sophie. They weren’t going to watch the movie while fly fishing. And discussions about getting cold feet also wasn’t going to happen while fishing (don’t think the water is cold enough in California to literally get cold feet fly fishing). And none of that would have happened had the taken a common bachelor party route of heading to Vegas and strippers.

I enjoyed this episode. One highlight for me was Miguel’s thoughts on marriages being either written in the stars or written along the way. I also loved the Rebecca and Beth moments.

4 Likes

I agree they needed a way to move the story forward, but when the scenes seem so phony it’s eye roll worthy.

1 Like

What Miguel said around the fire was my favorite part of this episode. I know the kids idolize Jack but I think these kinds of scenes show the different kind of relationship they can have/do have with Miguel. And that they can/should have an appreciation for Miguel and what he is doing for Rebecca and what he is adding to their family . I like Miguel and I continue to love Kevin!

3 Likes

BUT Beth’s Jumpsuit! Outstanding! She looked like a million bucks in a very cute way!

1 Like
4 Likes

Lol I’ve never heard of Shop Your TV! It’s so cute this jumpsuit!

2 Likes

Season finale tonight.

2 Likes

This Is Us season finale’s make me anxious!!!

3 Likes

The 6th, and final, season will not air until 2022.

1 Like

Dang, might have to do a season 1-5 repeat before 2022!

1 Like

The finale is on an hour later tonight, at least for Central time.

Same in all time zones due to the 2 hour season finale of The Voice

Did NOT see that coming!!!

WTAF??? What do we think is happening?

Whoa! That came out of nowhere…

I can’t even begin to understand how that came about. It’s going to be an interesting final season.

We see Toby at the cabin in an old flash forward, right?

I came here to find out if I was the only one who was blindsided. I was kind of expecting Madison to back out, but the last scene? Huh?

1 Like

I did not understand that last scene. Was it jumping forward in time 5 years? Still a wedding/same people? (Not trying to give spoilers.)