This Is Us. Anyone watching?

I thought teen Kevin looked a little heavier

3 Likes

All that drinking! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Cassidy’s BP was a perfect 120/80 in the hospital. Anyone else but me notice that?

3 Likes

I did, too.

1 Like

I notice it but didn’t think much of it. Presumably they have hospital props with fake readouts?

1 Like

I do think young Kevin has added some weight this season. Definitely, he looks heavier. I think Justin Hartley is so incredibly handsome it is hard to imagine young Kevin transforming to the Manny!

1 Like

Regarding the flight attendant telling Kevin “You’re good,”
I feel it was intentional they left it at that and not you’re a good dad.

Kevin said he was always feeling like he was pretending to be good. Then at the pool, Kate basically told him he was going to get better and eventually figure it out and get there.

When the flight attendant said that, and he replied that he’s getting there, he meant getting there for real, not pretending anymore

6 Likes

Makes sense!

Well, I hardly doubt they had the actress really hooked up. LOL.

1 Like

Yea, I noticed the blood pressure reading. I joked to my husband - “look at her high blood pressure” (I have low, usually 100/60).

I have often been impressed about the synergy for the actors of the different age ranges. The teen / adult Kevins especially.

Just finished watching the episode. Enjoyed it and have always loved Kevin.

2 Likes

I really hope even more that Cassidy is not who Kevin ends up with. His whole speech about having no friends and his journey into becoming a good man who his father would be proud of - all of that is more meaningful and shows more growth for him if he and Cassidy remain just friends and he is able to provide support to her as a friend. Would love for him and Sophie to end up together.

6 Likes

I really like Sophie. But for the sake of the twins
 I was sad when Kevin and Madison split up.

4 Likes

Madison and Kevin were a one night stand that wasn’t meant to work out. It only probably went as far as it did because Kevin insisted they give it a go - again, trying to live up to his “good”.

I wish there was a way to do a poll. Who would everyone like Kevin to end up with? I vote Madison.

3 Likes

Madison, but doubt that happens.

2 Likes

starting over
in separate post

12 Likes

How do you like a post? I thought the heart was like.

Click on the thumbs up.

I don’t have one.