Thoughts on Seattle U, Case Western, UVM and BC nursing?

After much thought, my D has decided to apply to a mix of schools - including some safeties that are non-direct entry. Cost isn’t a factor and she has very strong stats, so this is more of us trying to get a feel for the attomosphere and pros and cons of Seattle U, Case Western, UVM and BC - all schools her college counselor has suggested as being good ones for her to look into. She’s emailing the reps, but thought I would draw on the wealth of experience here to see about the culture in each.

We’ve toured Case Western and my DD loved it. In a urban area but still has green space, a mix of different architecture styles and on the smaller side with about 5,000 students. I’d describe the vibe as quirky and a little nerdy, but we liked it a lot. We are looking at the engineering department, but if I remember from the tour nursing students start with hands on stuff the very 1st semester. Negative, the freshman dorms we’re unappealing (small and no air conditioning) and sports enthusiasm seems kinda low if that is a concern.

Plus Case Western has 3 hospitals right next to the campus. You walk right pass some of them on your way to class

If money is no object, I’d look at Villanova outside of Phila.

U. of Virginia also has a great direct entry nursing program, but it is extremely competitive out of state. U Del is another great program.

Last time I checked, Boston College made it difficult to use AP credit. It may have changed.

One other consideration: many Catholic universities have required religion classes. For some students, that may be fine. However, nursing students do not have many electives at any college, so adding mandatory religion classes can really cut down on choices.