Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Has anyone completed their BU Interview?

TCNJ is assigning 45 minutes slots. Is it actually 45 minutes or do they end early?

Are you referring to the TCNJ UG interview before forwarding to NJMS? If so, my D had a 15 min slot and 1 question. Ended early. Got forwarded to NJMS. We did have technical issues on the interviewers end and our call had to be rescheduled to another day, so maybe they are leaving time for troubleshooting now in case it happens.

This year it’s the 1st of Feb. It’s on the applicant portal website

Thanks. I am surprised they are forwarding applications to NJMS before reviewing the entire pool of interviews.
Yes I did mean TCNJ interview. May I ask who interviewed your D? There is Dr shevlin and dr Palmer-shevlin and also Dr nayak as far as I know

Dr. Nayak

Hi

1. Does anyone have some feedback on NYIT DO program? My D got accepted but we are still waiting on BS/MD results.

2. Any information on MD vs DO programs would be appreciated too (in terms of success and residency matches or any other information). DOs don’t seem that common eventhough curriculum is pretty similar to MD programs.

1 Like

Hi - Did you receive an email confirmation from TCNJ for NJMS forward?

Yes, received email from TCNJ saying forwarded to NJMS for review.

When did you receive the confirmation?

Has anyone heard back about rejections/being forwarded to NJMS after the Rutgers interview? I haven’t heard anything yet.

Got a 2-line email on Jan 11 from TCNJ saying forwarded to NJMS. Interviewed 1/3. I think they are sending it out randomly so I wouldn’t read too much into when it was sent. Stay hopeful since the process is still ongoing.

Have most people gotten emails from TCNJ that their application was forwarded to NJMS? My D still hasn’t heard back from TCNJ after the first round interview.

Also, is there any news from GWU BSMD or Drexel BSMD? Still haven’t heard back from either (paid $100 for Drexel interview consideration though).

We got interview from GW

3 Likes

Drexel said interview notifs should be out by Jan 31. GW will keep sending until mid Feb i think

1 Like

Did GW confirm they will send out interviews till mid Feb?

When I emailed them, they said they are going to send interviews still. They may have been misinformed but yes

1 Like

Nothing from RPI yet - in a week or two i what we heard

Anyone had an interview with Stevens Institute for direct med? Mine was very short - 15 to 20 min.

1 Like

Anyone had an interview with Upstate so far?