Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Yes, you can.

2 Likes

NJMS’s class size is approx 170 students. How many from this are from bs/md?

Could you DM me? Your profile is hidden so I can’t DM you. Thanks so much!

1 Like

They don’t release exact numbers I don’t think. Approximately 40-50 I would guess considering all the feeder schools.

1 Like

About 20-30%

Thank you… You are very helpful.

1 Like

You are welcome.

What about Tulane BS/MD program anyone has any first hand knowledge. Is it worth the cost. What if full tuition merit received for first 4 years?

1 Like

@Butterfly2022
Did you receive acceptance? What other bsmd/UG offers you have for comparison?

1 Like

Every family has to do the cost-benefit analysis of a BS/MD program.
It is very specific to that individual/family.

Remember, to do analysis with and without aid.

Also remember, parents should NOT dip into retirement money to fund BS/MD. Take student loans and let the student pay off any remaining debt (at the time they complete their residency). Parents can payoff monthly payments during the school years if they can afford it.

2 Likes

Still waiting for decisions but I don’t see any information here about Tulane is it not popular?

Understand, I read other threads and gathered some info but Tulane missing.

What specific Tulane questions you have?

Any suggestions/webistes/consultants who can help for preparing NJMS interview?

Thank you for your information.

Also, do you know whether or when RPI-AMC will / have released interview information? or anybody in this group has got informed from AMC?

We just got an email on January 21, 2022 from AMC in which applicants were told that they were screening applicants upon rolling basis and they will release interview information within 3 weeks .

I think it is supposed that someone has got a result if it is a rolling basis.

Thanks

AMC interviews held so far have included all 3 feeder schools.

Very good point.

People need to arrive at the NETCOST they may end up paying (instead of just going by amount of aid a college can give)

A Parent/student/coach has to do this exercise as it’s very confusing (to say the least) and the information is NOT in the same format/layout from all colleges.

You may also need to include/exclude, rooms, foods (and travel/OOS/other stuff) to arrive at this final figure.

Good luck to all

1 Like

Nothing specific, I guess we’ll wait for final results and compare.

1 Like

how many does SUNY Downstate interview and the total number of applicants.

Did anyone got interview from SUNY .we havent heard anything yet