Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Did you get an email from the program ? I got one on Jan 21 saying that interviews are on rolling basis

Let me put it this way.

If you didnā€™t get rejection letter, then you can hope you are still in the loop

Itā€™s tough to predict where they are with the interview cycle that too particularly with everything online (At least in person interviews they will have few days and will be done)

As an example, someone got BU invite way later than others.

What is your feeder school and when did you hear from them after being put onā€™ hold for future comparisionā€™

jan 3rd

Does being accepted mean that you are into the med program? or is it just the honors college there?

Does NJIT send rejection letters?

1 Like

Could you please clarify if you got the final decision for admission to the Drexel medical school already.

Yes, I got the email on Jan 21, but this is the last week according to them for interview invites, so I wasnā€™t sure if they sent them all out already.

1 Like

Does Albany Med send rejection letters to those who donā€™t get an interview invite?

Hi guys- someone posted last week that they called BU and they said they were still offering interviews. Any opinions on when to give up on BU?

Ya I got the same email ā€¦ looks like they just be done with interview invites them

Re: Adelphi honors

I was just discussing acceptance into Adelphi honors in that thread.

Re:Drexel
I think you sent your message to the wrong person. My S did not get a Drexel interview. I was discussing Adelphi in the thread you are referencing.

Sorry, tough for me to recall your info.

Were you recommended by the feeder school to AMC ?. If so you can reach to the feeder school and check. If the feeder school didnā€™t recommend you ā€¦ they should/will let you know.

As far as AMC process, Novicedad and I heard different info (from 80 to 60) from students so i guess it is still on going.

1 Like

Not to my knowledge

Doing mock interviews with parents/teachers/counselors/ external consultants is the probably the best way to prepare for interviews.

My bad. Thanks for the clarification.

We got an email saying that the application has been forwarded to NJMS but havenā€™t heard from them. We are OOS and I heard that it makes a big difference. @NoviceDad what do you think from your experience? Can we call NJMS? Please suggest. We applied via TCNJ.

didnā€™t get official acceptance letter yet

Heard that someone from my school got an interview invite thru NJIT.