Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

does anybody know when Stony Brook and Cincinnati connections program will notify applicants? got under grad admits from both. waiting on the BS/MD interview invite or the big bad reject email. :slightly_smiling_face: I wish colleges provided a specific date. (like cwru)

Stony Brook… Final decision before April 1st per website.

I believe they finish Honors around Mar so based on that in the next few weeks before end of Feb .

1 Like

Has anybody received an interview from Albany Medical College through Siena as the feeder school?

thanks, just got to wait it out!

if one does not get into the Boston 7 year medical program, will they be considered from their under graduate program?

I don’t think so. I think you may have to reach out to them to have them move your file UG admissions for consideration

*to UG

What’s a good Casper score for drexel

Could you please share with me the link for the session if it was widely shared because I don’t have current access to it? Thank you!

The link is not shareable. It is sent by NJMS once interview time is set.

Does anyone know how many are accepted into the UCONN SPiM program? What is the typical number admitted?

Thanks. Should I email the admissions office and request to be considered for UG?

Does anyone know about the Texas Tech BSMD Program? How selective are the interviews? Once you get an interview how many people are finally chosen?

Yes… my D done that

About 10-12 students are admitted.

It is for in-state students.
I am not sure about the current intake but it used to be 5-10 students.

I believe the answer is yes. But I will suggest you call the SMED/UG admissions office first to know if they are done calling people for the BSMD interview

Thanks for clearing that up. I was a little confused when I read abt the session since I don’t remember getting an email for that within my inbox. Ty!

anyone get CMSRU interview invite?

Anyone who was an alternate for Case interview, did you hear back? They said we will be notified within 2 weeks.