Congratulations !!!

1 Like

Well done! :clap:

1 Like

congratulations, great achievement!!

1 Like

congrats!

1 Like

My D reached out to Howard BSMD and was told to expect to hear back about interview between March 15th to 22nd

Thank you so much

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

Just got accepted into Tulsa Early Careers in Community Medicine (ECCM). Very excited! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Penn State PMM didn’t get selected :cry:

11 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

Massive congratulations. Now you can catch a little bit of breathe!

1 Like

Wow. Congratulations. All you need is one YES!!!

1 Like

Well done!!! Congraduations!

1 Like

That is a great feat you just pulled off. I just read up about the program and found out they admit just 5 exceptional students annually. Thumbs up!!!

Congrats!!

1 Like

UConn interview invites were sent 26-Jan-22

Congratulations!!
You just need 1 acceptance to become a doctor.

1 Like

I think they had interviews till late March because people might have declined the invitation to interview or whatever. Also last year they said that people got the notification to interview like mid to late march so I really think last year they were trying to fill up spots but idk hopefully I don’t get a rejection letter and they call me in mid March. My stats is a 1530 SAT and 100 weighted GPA

Congratulations and Good Luck!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations on Tulsa. Good Luck for future!

2 Likes

I think they had interviews till late March because people might have declined the invitation to interview or whatever. Also last year they said that people got the notification to interview like mid to late march so I really think last year they were trying to fill up spots but idk hopefully I don’t get a rejection letter and they call me in mid March. My stats is a 1530 SAT and 100 weighted GPA