Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

I did not and still waiting

1 Like

Did any of the PPSP finalist receive any information about the interview day? Itā€™s been a month and we did not receive any information from cwru.

we havenā€™t received anything yet either. We are assuming they will send it in the next 2 weeks.

1 Like

If you are wondering about the alternate list, we emailed them and were told they will let us know by first week of March so I think by end of this week

Thank you. Itā€™s not the alternate list. We are in the finalist list and still didnā€™t receive any kind of info for the interview day.

1 Like

Congrats for the TAMU interview. But once you have the decisions from all the options. Then please kindly weigh all your option and arrive at a decision as quickly as possible so you can free up the space for another young kid. Thanks

1 Like

I donā€™t for Sophie-Davis but for UMKC for my D was closed file. The interviewer knew nothing about her or vice versa. So if you are not sure, I will advice u prep for both

If you still have time, you can order ā€œMultiple Mini Interview for the Mindā€ by Advisor Prep from Amazon and prime ship

Anyone know when UConn SPiM releases their decisions? The undergrad came out already this weekend

1 Like

Has anyone heard back from Upstate after interview in February?

TAMU has ag2m, s2m, e2m and e2EnMed as early assurance programs from a pool of National Merit Scholars and/or the College Board Hispanic Scholars, African-American, Native-American and/or Rural Recognition.

2 Likes

Are You from Missouri area?

Nope. Out of State

1 Like

Re: BS/DO

Has anyone been accepted to IIT-CCOM on this thread?

Did you get in?

Mid march

Sorry. uconn special program results come out mid march

1 Like

While books can help, the best approach to interview practice is to do mock interviews.

3 Likes

Hey, current SMED here. To my knowledge, there isnā€™t a single student who hasnā€™t made the 3.2 GPA requirement, and most students get above a 3.5. I also think they are allowing future cohorts to take less challenging courses (probably why they increased the GPA requirement). Usually no one ever gets cut for not meeting the GPA requirement, simply a minor probation.

1 Like

how here is interviewing for CMSRU MD on March 4th?