Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Anyone else get an update on Penn State Portal about a future interview by Jefferson that will be offered to them?

Did you receive the interview notification ?

Yes, I received a message on the portal saying I will be invited to an interview.

2 Likes

Did you get this update this morning ?

I did receive communication from the Penn State coordinator.

They have started to send out PMM interview invites, and the process will continue till Dec 17.

3 Likes

What’s the interview date?

When did you apply?

November 1

Was not given the information yet but was notified that I will be selected for an interview

For NJIT - did you first receive notification of admission to the regular college and then an invitation to interview at Albert Dorman Honors College? Have submitted application but not heard anything. Would appreciate advice

I did not receive any notification until the interview request. However, my portal updated on Nov 4 when I checked later.

i have not heard anything either

Did they send an email or did you just happen to check the portal?

If i have not gotten an interview invite from NJIT yet does it mean i am rejected? i heard ppl who have applied on even Nov 1 have gotten invites

also do u first get accepted into NJIT before invite

Howard University takes international students for their BS/MD program

Anyone got interview from penn state?

Alright so I ended up called NJIT and they said the interview invites will all be sent by the end of this week or early next week. And if you dont get an invite they will email you to let you know

What programs besides NJIT and Penn have started sending out invitations?

I just received the supplemental for RIT