Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

According to the portal, it can take up to 2 weeks.

Thank you! I thought that they may have not received or it got lost in the emails.

@Shaily - GW has two programs. GW/GW BAMD is pretty good. GW is a private college so has a higher total cost of attendance for UG but they gave scholarships to the selected students in the past. St. Bonaventure is another feeder for GW med school but personally prefer GW/GW to this one.

I suppose you want to apply to BSDO programs as a backup in case you don’t succeed with BSMDs. I would suggest that you skip BSDO programs as a backup. Instead, join your in-state UG or any college that offers a strong pre-med program but costs the least. Apply to MD schools after UG. You can apply to DO programs as a backup then.

1 Like

hey did anyone get into cnu’s pre-professional pathways yet for medicine? I already got accepted. If you did we can chat privately if that’s okay with you.

If the CNU you are talking about is California Northstate University, exercise extreme caution before accepting its offer.
Most old-hands here would advise against going to that program.

1 Like

I called PSU on bsmd interview notifications. They said some notifications went out and the rest are being reviewed

2 Likes

it is my last choice. they said 55 students were accepted out of the 3000 that applied to the pre-professional pathway program?? seems like a lie but who knows. I got my acceptance within a week or two

Did Pitt started sending supplemental for GAP?

Interesting, they told me something very different - not likely to be sent out before Dec.

@NoviceDad - Can you please PM me or email me? I have a personal question about your services. sampatel20 at yahoo

I have reached out to one of the admin coordinators.
she generally has the most accurate info about PMM.
Let’s see what I get from her.

1 Like

Has anyone received the pitt supplement?

Pitt mentioned “by Jan” - are people beginning to receive it already?

Just received RPI supplement. Due date 11/24

2 Likes

Has anyone specifically received the Union LIM supplement?

has anyone else received the RPI supplement? i’m not sure if its on a rolling basis like TCNJ

My son’s application got forwarded to Medical school

1 Like

When did you submit?

For RPI, supplements (as well as interviews) are on a rolling basis.

2 Likes

Applied the week of Oct 25th