Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Congratulations on the first step!! are you going for in-person or opting for virtual interview? we are in the same boat and not sure which option to choose.

Thank you. Good luck for the interview!

Thank you. I don’t think any school won’t give you options either virtual or in-person.
They are the decision maker, and it seem give us the notice 3-7days prior to the interview.

I got NJIT interview and am OOS so not sure if I need to go inperson or schedule virtual interview. Any thoughts?

For NJIT/NJMS, in-person only.

There is an option for virtual interview if we are more than 150 miles away from NJIT. Am I missing anything?

1 Like

Sorry…I meant Union/Albany

My son opted for virtual interview.

I apologized for it, my D did not mention about the options. We are under the same situation as you. But obviously, my D wanted to get an interview in-person. So in this case, you could go for the virtual.

Tried not misleading. My D received supplemental essays only, not for the notice of interview.
I wish that was the invitation for the interview. It still too early to receive the notice of the interview.

Any new NJIT interview invites?? I’m still awaiting mine :confused:

when did you apply to union?
also could you share you stats?

do you have to submit your Q1 grades for union?

Applied November 1st
GPA 4.7
Good medical volunteer experience

did you have to submit your Q1 grades for union?

how were your standardized testing scores?

My ACT is 34 and no sat. I am Asian

My school doesn’t give quarter grades

Could you please share your stats

But on your union portal does it say application incomplete and there under application it shows the first quarter grades are missing?