Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Can anyone share their supplemental questions for AMC(Albany) as the application isn’t opening for me today? It was fine yesterday but I don’t know why it’s having issues today.

DS just got invited to the Round2 event at Baylor for B2B Medica Track - it’s on the portal

5 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving to the folks here.

7 Likes

Does anybody have an update for PMM interviews?

I think they have started rolling out.

For Boston University, how long did it take for the supplemental letter of recommendations to show up as completed?

It took 4 days for us.

anyone else having issues submitting the AMC supplemental ? Link seems to be down

Same here . Could not submit it last night.

same here. could not submit, the link is down

We submitted it last evening around 530 PM. and it worked.

I also submitted yesterday evening. No issues

It has been over 14 days for us and still does not show up on portal. They responded to our email 2 weeks ago that they have the letters but does not show on portal.

Folks

If you are running into issues with any portal or if something is not showing up, CALL the admissions office and keep checking with them.

It is in your interest (not theirs) to ensure all your documents are in order.

3 Likes

were you able to make the payment for the AMC supplement? we didn’t see any option to make payment but the application was submitted successfully.

I think you get the option after you click on submit. I think it was bit confusing and makes you feel you were actually submitting the application but I think the option pops up after submit button. My daughter applied last year so I am not 100% sure but I remember something like that.

Any updates for UIC GPPA ? My Daughter applied she got into honors college . Last year student asked to take Casper test. Any idea about Process and timeline this year ?

did anyone apply to the Seton Hall BS/MD with Hackensaw?

For AMC supplement. Under 3 most valuable experiences. If one is working in an office what goes under experience name. I think ur supoposed to put name of office in organization name, but what should you put under experince name then? Do you put ur position or something else?