Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

We were able to open the application today and submit the payment. You can try it and see if it lets you submit the application.

1 Like

Thanks - it works for me now too

1 Like

D22 submitted Rice/Baylor program. I read it has a very low acceptance rate. Fingers crossed

Did anyone get an email confirmation upon submitting the AMC supplement or there is none?

No email confirmation.

Did stevens institute bs/md start sending out invites for interview?

I’m not sure. However, my portal says “awaiting” next to the program interview box on the checklist section.

No email confirmation, but if you login again, the application looks complete.

That program is “fake” imo. If you watch the video on their site, you’ll see that those admitted only earn the benefitted of having an interview with the hackensack med school. According to their projected stats, roughly 30% won’t make it past the interview portion. Seems like a waste of time, money, and commitment if you get removed at that stage

benefit*

Clarification:
The interview is after the four years you commit at Seton Hall.

Do you think it’s a better option than going to a bs/do route or even going through regular premed? Because they encourage you to apply to other med schools in your third year. So you already have a good change in going the do route after, assuming you can score a >500. And then you can apply to the med schools as well if you score well.

*chance

Any idea when can we expect the next steps for VCU to come out?

similar question, any idea when TCNJ might start sending out interview invites?

VCU said they’ll start sending interview invites in mid-January.

Thanks!! OK. So mid-Jan is the peak action time for most of the colleges!!

In AMC application I entered Non immigrant status. I am US citizen. Now application shows immigration status as F1. Is it correct or I should call AMC OFFICE.

Call the AMC office and get it corrected.
F1 is for international students.

I called AMC and they mentioned that this is correct as you selected non immigrant in the application.
Please let me know if should ask something else

Where did u see the application after it was submitted ? I can try and verify on ours.