Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Also, I believe the communication for interviews are via emails. Portal just has generic message such as your application has been sent to Jefferson and you will be contacted by them. If you don’t get interview, we wish the best for your future. Something like that.

did they email you? and congratulations on your interview!

UG acceptances are depending on ED/RD release dates I think, I applied RD so i think only later that acceptance will come.

They will offer admissions to about 40, of which 25-30 will accept.

The person who you know who got the PMM interview, did he/she get an email?

Has anyone heard from GAP? I anticipate that notifications will start being released tomorrow.

Yes they received an email which says please accept our interview within a week . Which they did. After that, they got an email asking to fill out a pamphlet with a picture of themselves , which high school they went to , and name etc.
once that was sent, he got an email saying ok a student coordinator will contact you end of December/ beginning of January with more details.
The portal still has a generic message which I feel went to everyone whose application got forwarded to Jefferson

1 Like

haven’t heard from UG admissions yet, but got an email today saying my app was going to be forwarded to Upstate so idk

I heard that they send decisions throughout December, and a friend said that they send thru physical mail. does anyone know if this is true?

Thanks! I just got the same email too from Syracuse.

1 Like

not yet

Not yet

they got back?

congrats :))

1 Like

congrats

Did you get the supplemental essay for SUNY upstate through purchase.

Yes my kid got it on thursday.

1 Like

Nope

did anyone get rowan or Caldwell supplement?

Yes got it today in email