Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Congrats!

congrats! do they send this out on a rolling basis or all on one day?

Did you get the reject today? Meaning are they still looking at applications?

Yes

Nope just one interview for this program, and another one in January for the honors college

Nope, did not receive a supplemental

Sorry but did they email you ? Or did you get an update on the portal

Also if you donā€™t mind can you share your stats.
Thanks

has anyone gotten into syracuse undergrad yet or heard back for UAS? I am still having trouble with navigating the myslice portalā€¦

1 Like

Has anyone heard from Drew/Rutgers about a Virtual Interview? I just got a virtual interview and was curious how many they interview and how many they accept.

wait doesnā€™t this mean two interviews for the BS/md tho??
"ā€¢ An Adelphi ASP Selection Committee will review, interview and recommend up to five (5) potential candidates who have been accepted to Adelphi to Upstate for further consideration.

ā€¢ Official entry into the program will occur only upon further interview and selection by Upstateā€™s Admissions Committee."

cuz i got an interview too but i think it is only the first one

Has anyone heard back from Rutgers/NJMS yet?

Yes, there are 2 interviews:

• one with Adelphi undergraduate
  • next with Upstate

Updated the portal

Act 34
4.7 gpa
Good medical volunteer

Did anyone get update from Stevens or Rutgers

Hi YoungThriver,
Yes, my daughter did

Did you get it from Rutgers or Drew?

Folks

Updates on PMM:

1. This year, they plan to invite only 80 students for interviews. This is in line with the number they invited last year but is 25% less than the historical number of about 100 students.
  2. This yearā€™s interview date is Jan 19, 2022 (Wednesday).
  3. Last year, they had invited 90% of out-of-state students. We believe the cash-strapped Penn State may do something similar this year.
  4. Interview invites have started being sent out, but they will continue till Dec 17. So this week is the last week to get an interview invite.
  5. Communication is via the PennState portal.
  6. If you notice anything unusual in your portal, call the admissions office and clarify.

Remember, irrespective of how this turns out, nothing changes as far as your capabilities and skills go. You are the same smart, intelligent, curious, hardworking, and likable person you are.

3 Likes

Any idea how many they will accept?