Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Wasn’t that a while back? Or is ACPHS asking for another supplemental essay.

I received TCNJ pre-interview and UAlbany supplemental. Anyone else?

1 Like

There was a supplemental for ACPHS but this is the supplemental from Upstate after ACPHS forwarded.

1 Like

Does anyone know what this pre interview is? My daughter applied and was accepted in fall 19 cycle. We don’t remember receiving any such email. I spoke to a friend whose son is in the program currently and he did not get any such emails either.

Probably a new thing they added im guessing. Just to gather some more info

What are they asking for ?
Did you do the extra quest essays?

We didn’t get any such email

Submitted TCNJ supplement in Oct

Just filled the TCNJ pre-interview form. It has questions asking for Name, race, school info, ACT/SAT scores; AP scores, parent info name, profession etc. No essays at all. Took 10 mins to fill.

It might be dependent on when you submitted the supp. I called TCNJ today and they said they are still rolling out

1 Like

does this also apply to pitt

Just recieved TCNJ interview invite. I am a little confused as the interview time slots are only 15 min long, is this normal?

thank you

yeah got ualbany, do you know if we have to submit the rec letters again separately in the supplemental app?

yea same. apparently, last year for Caldwell, no one got accepted through NJMS.

hey! when did you get your Pitt undergrad acceptance letter? was it before the Pitt gap?

1 Like

hi! can I know when you when you got your Pitt undergrad admissions decision? and whether that was before gap?

Did they say if they are following any specific order or how long would they be rolling out?

i got the pitt undergrad admissions letter before gap

1 Like

do you know the exact date of when you received the undergrad decision? I received my Pitt undergrad decision on dec 13 and I applied on nov 1, but I still haven’t received anything about my gap decision.