Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

i don’t know the exact date but it was before nov 1

applied to pitt on Nov 13, got the admission decision from them on Dec 6… did not receive any info from GAP yet.

1 Like

sorry i did not get a chance to ask that

I have been calling since the morning and there is just recording there. Which number were you able to get through

Did anyone get BU interview call? 12/15 released the ED results yesterday, do we(BSMD)also have a status update?

My daughter got the medical school link from Pitt two days ago.

1 Like

Did you get into BU already or just wait for BU invitaion?

Did anyone get notifications from Drexel or Hofstra yet?

1 Like

So the BS/MD number did not work so I called the regular TCNJ Admissions Office

Not yet

Did u get NJIT Interview?

Thanks

Got Hofstra supplemental yesterday but applied Early Action 1

Thank You

Did anyone receive email from Rutgers notifying about the decision email for interviews will be sent out by the end of this week?

@aepbj1, @rsmith0208 and others -

BU follows all or none policy. Explanation is provided below -

• BU SMED applicants don’t get UG admission letters before being considered for BS/MD program.
  • BU SMED applicants if selected get a phone call (also email) with invitation to interview.
  • Once interview is complete, they may get admitted to BS/MD or completely declined admission from BU
  • If you didn’t get an interview, by default BU will declined admission unless you inform BU (during early February) that you would like to be considered for Undergrad admissions.
  • Students receive admission letters only in March

IMO -BU feels that BS/MD students may not accept UG admission offers since these candidates may be accepted into other BSMD programs!

2 Likes

i haven’t , did you?

Yes, We got email yesterday

1 Like

Yes I got it.

1 Like

was it send through email or in is it in the portal?