Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

when does temple release program decisions?

I think they said min Jan

also does drexel offer good financial aid?

The selection committee meets in the third week of January to review complete applications; all applicants are notified later that month by email whether they’ve been invited for interviews. Interviews are conducted in January, February and March. Because of the limited number of guaranteed positions, not all applicants are interviewed, even though they may be highly qualified.

https://honors.vcu.edu/admissions/guaranteed-admission/gmed-app/

2 Likes

Drexel has, in the past, offered aid up to $30K/year.

1 Like

Are you saying, for example, that your “Why NJMS?” essay can it be the same if you are applying through NJIT and TCNJ?

As the admission is conditional to maintain grades, MCAT, and other requirements, technically they are correct.
If you meet the requirements, then your medical seat is waiting for you.

This aligns with their historical data, except for 2 things - 2,348 total applicants and 716 applicants are a little on the lower side.

Also, BTW only about 30-35 matriculate into the program.

Hi all, quick question. When a bs/md asks for you to send all scores, do they confirm with the testing agency (both sat and act) to make sure that all scores were submitted? I took the act once (wasn’t happy with the score) and I did not submit that score to one of my bs/md’s which asked to submit all scores. I was under the impression that they meant all scores from one testing agency. Will that affect my admission?

Curious, why did Drexel name their BS/MD as EAP because there was no interview once admitted to the program.

Anyone done with the Rutgers BSMD interview? How much time did the interviewer spend? Just curious.

Anyone got update from NJIT or TCNJ for BS/MD program?

1 Like

I was wondering the same for TCNJ. Last week they sent out a few interviews. Somebody in this group had sent out an email and were told more will be sent out randomly

Is this active forum or any other forum for BS/MD application updates for 2022 Fall admission? I am curious on updates whether we have to wait with hope or ?

Did you get update from Rutgers? if yes, they will specify in the email duration of interview but they do not specify what they are going to ask

Got an email with 30 minutes interview time. However, the interview was done in 15 minutes. Bad sign?

Just called Rutgers undergrad admissions, they are not done sending invites according to Undergrad Rep. She also confirmed that you will get rejection email if rejected. I hope that’s the case. Still some hope there

1 Like

Are we talking Rutgers BS/MD … or pure UG.

Bcoz my understanding is BS/MD search/scrutiny is not yet till Jan mid

Thanks

what type of questions they asked? Can you please share questions asked?

Have you done any mock interviews ? what type of prep work you have done?