Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Based on past interviews I have done, I think it is best if you/your child does not prepare too much for an interview otherwise the interviewer will know that the answers they give are not natural. Usually, it is best for a conversation to occur during an interview and give the most honest answers, and I feel those occur in the moment rather than actually prepping for it beforehand.

This is just the undergrad interview. So, 15 minutes seems ok.
The next interview will be in the med school. That will be for a longer duration

Take ur DD or DS resume and setup a mock interview with her/him. take 30 minutes to ask questions based on their resume. Focus on their interest in medicine and the extra-curriculars which support their interest.

A couple of mock interviews (one each by Mom & Dad) should be enough prep!

Thanks Vicky

1 Like

This is the 1st interview so was nervous

Yeah. Would it be possible to the same, if not, similar for both?

possible for both of the essays to be the same*

Another idea is for your DD/DS to attend optional undergrad interviews (either virtual/physical) for practice.

Are they available?

you should look at the undergraduate college website in your DD’s college list

Did anyone else receive mail from NYIT yet?

Did anyone receive a rejection from RU yet?

Congratulations!!

We got our acceptance posted today on NYIT portal. Awaiting postal mail.

4 Likes

Same! Congrats!

1 Like

I received my Syracuse UAS decision today. Rejected.

For the NYIT B.S./D.O. program, are there any further interviews or anything else? Or are we completely accepted into the B.S./D.O. program if we got the letter saying we have a spot at NYIT?

I think you just are accepted. I don’t think there are any interviews right now

1 Like

Thanks!

has anyone received their official interview itinerary for NSU BS/DO shark prewiew?

Accepted to NYIT BS/DO as well. Confirmed on portal.

1 Like