Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Same, I haven’t received any other information from NYIT either.

oh wow 60 kids is a lot

Interestingly per their website, Drexel said, “acceptance into the College of Medicine is not guaranteed.” 3.6 UG GPA, 511/1513 MCAT Score requirement, and named their program as “BA/BS+MD EARLY ASSURANCE PROGRAM”, plus 60K+/year sticker price for tuition fee (MD part) all sounds very interesting and should be noted for whoever planning to commit to Drexel.

Same here and paid $100 fees

My status also changed to “Your application for the BA/BS+MD Early Assurance program has been forwarded to the Drexel University College of Medicine for review. You will be notified by January 31 if you have been selected for an interview.”

But, so far, no email received.

How did you pay $100? Did you receive an email with payment instructions?

Thanks.

I had that specific question as well and reached out to Drexel. The crux was that the acceptance is contingent on the student maintaining the UG requirements and the MCAT scores. According to them, there was no other catch

Congrats!! We just checked and glad to know my DD’s progression to next stage. Good luck to all.

I only received the update on the portal. No email

Thanks @as715

Same here… just update on the portal and no email…

My question is for @veenu

I was just wondering, how did @veenu pay $100?

When you check your portal that time it shows $100 planning

Pending

On the portal I received message to play $100

Thanks @veenu

Where exactly on the portal you saw the payment message?

In my portal, under “BA/BS+MD Early Assurance Program Status” section, I don’t see any message for payment

Portal will show a hyperlink to make the $100 payment. Last date for payment is Jan. 15th. Notification about selection for interview on Jan 31st.

@unicorndoc21 It’s strange… I don’t see the hyperlink at all. Hyperlink is displayed under which section on the portal ( ADMISSION STATUS, ADMISSION SUMMARY etc.,)?

how come I didn’t get the logins for NYIT yet? Anyone know where I am supposed to check?

Didn’t receive any link from NYIT. Search “Check Your Application Status” on the NYIT website and follow the instructions. However, no meaningful information available. Like @as715, might need to wait for postal mail.

Is it fine if we overlap our essays for the medical school supplements for the undergraduate applications if the undergraduate institutions are all the feeder schools to the same medical school?

(Ik this question sounds kind-of complicated so let me know if you need me to rephrase it.)

For the Rutgers BS/MD Program, is application to the Rutgers-Newark Honors College mandatory?

If you were invited for the interview, it might be a good question to ask your interviewer this week I think.

1 Like