Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Accepted NYIT BS/DO, 25k scholarship. I think everyone got the same thing? Which campus did y’all apply to?

1 Like

how do you check on NYIT portal. For me the portal states “Accepted” but there is no mention about which program etc. I applied to their BS/DO.

They changed the name when they changed the program from 7 years to 8 years.
Don’t know the exact reason.

2 Likes

Rejected from Syracuse

While the “Why NJMS” portion can be the same, the reasons for selecting NJIT or TCNJ cannot be the same as they are different colleges with different emphasis.

1 Like

NO.
Rutgers is known for short interviews.

Don’t know.
If they ask for ALL scores and you knowing held back a score, don’t know how they will view that.

Kinda bummed i didn’t get anything from rutgers. has been my dream program since the starting.

Letter says Long Island campus. I believe the BS/DO program is only available at the Long Island campus. Pretty sure this is for the undergrad portion, not the DO portion. NYITCOM has 2 locations - the other one is in Jonesboro, AR

yeah they both are in Long Island but for the DO portion during your 3rd and 4th years you will be going across NY

Mine is in New York City. This year they launched a new campus option for bs/do students for undergrad portion.

How’s the interview? Was it based off of the resume?

Does NYIT have dorm option in NYC? They don’t have dorms anymore in Long Island.

Yes they do for the class of 22. What were your stats btw?

I had my interview this morning- mine lasted about 25 minutes, not sure about the difference in times

My letter says New York City but I think I would prefer Long Island housing.

I think they will start sending rejections after interviews are over and Rutgers chooses the applicants who are being sent to NJMS for an interview.

Also if you don’t mind me asking, what were your stats?

Did anyone get a response from NJIT?

i got an update.