Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

12/14 for the honors living learning community

Thank You

We got our TCNJ interview scheduled for next week.

Yes I receiveed same.

1 Like

Thanks for responding and Good luck with your interview!

same here :frowning_face:

Today had Rutgers interview for 25 mins for BA/MD program. This interview is not from NJMS

My daughter just received a call from BU SMED for an interview in January!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations!! Do you know if invites are rolling or is it just today? Best of luck!

Thanks! I think it takes them a few weeks to call judging from past years

1 Like

is the Honors Living-Learning Community interview for Rutgers part of the BSMD application process?

I donā€™t think it is because lots of people I know who applied to Rutgers-Newark for undergrad recieved the email to apply for the honors college

Congrats! Do you know if the time of application factors into when someone receives a call?

Congratulations! Can you share your stats please

Congratulations and best of luck to her!

Oh! Call - as in phone call ?
My son usually doesnā€™t pick up phone calls unless it is a contact.
I will let him know to watch out!

Thanks! Iā€™m not sure if time factors in or not.

She applied test-optional. She has a 4.263 weighted gpa and 4.0 unweighted, her class rank is 54/813. She has 2 years of jv basketball and 2 years varsity, member of HOSA, national honor society, science national honor society, Spanish national honor society, beta club, and key club. She is also a medical assistant and did some shadowing over the summer.

2 Likes

Thank you! And yes, itā€™s a phone call.

I just wanted to ask one more question, did your daughter submit around the Nov 15 deadline or before? I just want to see how deep into the pool they are

Hi all
How did you all interpret this Hofstra question?

Describe any challenge or obstacle you have faced prior to your application to the BS-BA/MD program and how you addressed that challenge or obstacle.

Should we address any challenge that we faced in life or are they asking the challenge that we faced regarding this BS/MD applicationā€¦ a bit confused