Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

i think it’s a problem you faced in life in general

Thank you for the reply. Appreciate it. That makes sense but the question was a bit confusing :slightly_smiling_face:

She submitted her application October 26

1 Like

is anyone applying to the rowan bsdo program

Congrats! Is the Boston BSMD interview virtual?

Thank you! And yes the interviews are virtual

1 Like

Did NJMS disclose whether their interviews are going to be virtual or in-person? I’d prefer the latter although I understand why they would make the change.

What is the last date to apply to Rowan bsdo? I would like to apply

i think it was dec 1 but i’m not sure

@LightMXD per Rutgers website it seems NJMS interview will be in late March: in-person interview. You may have to wait how far it’s true until at least one person from the CC community gets NJMS interview for the current admission cycle.

• Rutgers Interview: Applicants with the strongest credentials will be interviewed in-person or by telephone while at school or at home between December-February. Not all applicants are guaranteed an interview, but you will be notified of your status in the BA/MD review process regardless.
  • NJMS Interview: Should Rutgers recommend the applicant, the medical school will review the credentials and may consider the applicant for an in-person interview by late March.
    BA/MD Program (NJMS-NWK) | Rutgers SASN
1 Like

why would you? Isn’t it better to literally be next to manhattan, than live in long island?

Challenge you faced in life.

It’s up to personal preference. It sounds like there are only about 1,000 - 2,000 NYIT students going to the NYC campus while the majority of students and campus activities occur on the Long Island main campus. There are pros and cons to both.

I’m applying, received the supplement about a week and a half ago.

Guys, if the university is closed, does that mean that the admissions office is closed as well?

Okay do you know how many ppl they accept to either the md program or do program

I’m not sure either. Are you choosing to apply to their MD or DO program?

Thanks.
I didn’t know BSMD was test optional for BU

Anyone know if Rutgers is done sending out invites?

do hbu u