Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

In my interview, they said they were trying to finish all UG interviews by the end of Dec, so I’m assuming they’re done with it.

I am pretty sure they are done. In my interview, on the last day, the person said that they would wrap up that day and forward the chosen applications to NJMS.

did your interviewer say anything about when we will know if we move on to NJMS?

Does anyone know from previous experience, how does TCNJ communicate if somebody does not get an interview? Do they get accepted to UG instead? Anything on portal?
I know from previous experience that BU just doesn’t communicate at all. Either you get interview or you don’t get anything.

anyone hear back from stony brook?

did anyone encounter issue with submitting U PITT GAP supplemental application? it is saying that Experience information (Page 3) is not complete, however all the information is filled there. Appreciate any input on this.

Has anyone received any post-interview updates from NJIT regarding if they have been forwarded to NJMS?

Just the undergrad, nothing about the Scholars for Medicine program yet.

Make sure to provide ending date for all experiences - all fields are mandatory.
Also make sure that only 1 experience in each category is checked off as the most meaningful.

Thanks. the dates are filled in mm/dd/yyyy format and only one experience is checked as most meaningful with its description. is there any character limit in each description or number of activities?

Did anyone submitted the Pitt gap supplement application? If so, were you able to see the leadership section of your application when you submitted?

No character/word limit. Did you fill all tabs - Medical, Community, Research, Awards, Leadership - on Page 3? Cannot think of anything else that may cause issues on Page 3 - suggest using a different browser/computer if issues persist.

when do temple’s decisions come out

Same here - looks like an issue at Pitts end.

Thank you!

Temple said interview invitations come out mid-January, so pretty soon!

Did anyone apply to Augusta University’s BS/MD program? (Just curious.)

Thank you.

Does anyone know how many people Rowan admits for their DO program

Yes, I have! Did you submit your supplement?