Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Would you mind sharing your stats

No, they said that I have the option to be considered for my alternate program of study, though.

No, Iā€™m not comfortable doing that. (Iā€™m sorry.)

Anyone applying to NSUā€™s BS/DO program?

I understand!!

1 Like

Re: Union/Albany
I would check the portal:

It should have a new link ā€œInterview Packet and Response Formā€ if youā€™ve been selected

Re: NSU BS/DO

Yes, my son is applying

1 Like

How do u knowww

Did they send you an email? I have gotten no interview and no rejection

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Yup, I received an email.

how do you check AMC portal? I only had the link for the supplemental application when I completed the supplemental application. Does AMC send a separate link for their portal?

im also wondering this!

They do send out a separate email for interview invitation. Looks they send out in batches because it looks like they have interview in Jan, feb and March and they interview around 80 candidates.

Yes, based on the feed back from previous threads. There have been cases when it was reported that the interview didnā€™t go as well as expected or the interviewer was blunt etc, but the candidate(s) was selected. There have been cases where the interview went for an hour and half but still the offer was not forthcoming eventually.

So best thing is to go in with an open mind, without any stress, doubts and inhibitions and give your best shot and let the chips fall in where they may, as they say.

1 Like

If I still havenā€™t heard anything after my Rutgers BSMD interview, is it alright to email my interviewer? Because I know that people received emails about it days ago but I still havenā€™t.

1 Like

Did they receive email that their application is forwarded to NJMS?

1. If someone havenā€™t received TCNJ interview by now, does that means rejection? or TCNJ send rejection email?

2. Do TCNJ still sending interview email? Do anyone received email or updtes recently in last 2-3 days?

Re: Union/Albany

Itā€™s the same portal. When you get an invite to interview, it will show up on there.

You mean the union portal?