Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

I got a rejection from W&J College in the postmail today

Thank you! I think it was right before the deadline lol

Congrats!

Caldwell

Don’t worry! You’ll go to a great school and program! We all believe in you!

did anyone that didn’t get any interview w njit get a rejection letter for the program?

FAU sent out admission for honors college and some scholarships. but no word on BS MD

2 Likes

what were the scores & gpa ?

Got it, thank you so much for all your help!

Thank you so much!

Aw thank you so much!

1 Like

do you mean the minimum requirements for their program? did you apply there as well?

I got an email from LECOM to set up an interview a few days after I submitted an inquiry. They said they also evaluate to see if they want to offer you an interview on their website- I would say wait a few more days for a response.

SUNY stopped the 7 year option in 2020. You can not go for 7 years from any feeder school.

If you are invited to apply, you should look at the FAQ in your supplemental portal.
It does not seem they share all the data between undergrad and GAP
 the key is to read the FAQ. Only students got invited to apply for GAP got this link.

LECOM and SBU should have coordinated so you can interview with both back to back. You should receive an interview with LECOM soon. Contact SBU and or LECOM and ask them. There is no point to interview with SBU if you are not guaranteed an interview with LECOM.

Syracuse info is outdated!

Re: LECOM

You need to complete an info session, then you will receive a link to do the interview.

Re: LECOM

Sorry, let me clarify.
You fill out a form on the LECOM website indicating your interest.
Someone at LECOM reviews the form and sends you an email stating that you have been selected for interview.
Your next step will be to attend an information session with LECOM
Only after you complete the info session will you be sent a link to do the interview.

The information session is just that - a chance to ask learn about and ask questions about LECOM’s program - you are not signing up for the actual interview when you register (even though it looks like you are)

Good luck.

1 Like

nope :confused: