Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Quick question on CASPER for Drexel. My son’s application status shows it is being reviewed under medical school of Drexel. Shall we do CASPER before getting notice of finalist by end of Januaray? If so, would you mind providing information on this CASPER for Drexel? Thanks a lot

If you are not taking CASPer for any other college, wait till you get an interview invite from Drexel.

They will spell out the requirements, including if CASPer is required this year.

Thank you for your advice

1 Like

Congrats! Thank you so much. Do you mind sharing your stats?

did anyone receive anything from case or stevens?

Hi, thank you for the clarification!

I filled out the form on the LECOM website indicating my interest in December but I have not heard back. I emailed my admissions counselor and he said each application takes 3-4 weeks to process, so I am confused because people are receiving their login information to sign up for the LECOM information session with a few days, and it’s been almost 3 weeks for me.

Do you by chance have the email address that you received your login credentials from? Maybe I can try emailing them?

No response from either case or stevens yet

freak man, what is stevens doing? they haven’t reached out to me at all. i think case comes out on Feb 1st

hmm, perhaps it is. I assumed that the 7yr option was still available because on the Upstate supplemental application, I had the choice to choose 7 or 8 yrs.

Hi… so my DS got rejected from the Rutgers program he has an acceptance in the regular college which is in Newark. If I were to ask him to get the application in for New Brunswick is that doable? We aren’t expecting any acceptance from any of these joint programs

Hi all, quick question. For the LECOM EAP Application, what are we supposed to put under GPA? It is asking for an Undergraduate Science and Math GPA. My school only gave me my weighted and unweighted GPA, so not sure what to enter in.

If you look at the Stevens application timeline on their website it says that for Accelerated Medical Applicants we’ll only the UG decision by April 1st and the medical school decision by April 15th

Did they apply via the Rutgers institutional application or Coalition? I’m not sure since the regular decision deadline for Rutgers was December 1st but I know the institutional application allows you to apply up to 5 Rutgers schools so it may let you add more schools.

Ok … sounds good does that same hold true for TCNJ as well… as there isn’t any interview call from them or from Boston.

His stats were 35 ACT 1560 SAT GPA 3.9 13 APs got an award for all 5 PSAT commendable scholar CPR certified, published scholar did internship in UVA med school, Model UN mentor,math tutor for inner city kids, varsity soccer player, fencing team captain, Shadowing experience with family physician, 780 chem subject test and 780 math.

oh buyt there should be an interview before that no?

I have spoken with the admissions officer who coordinates between undergrad and med school at Pitt. They confirmed the entire application is shared with the medical school.

I just received an email from NJIT saying i was forwarded to NJMS

5 Likes

is temple good just for regular premed

Congratulations!!