Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

Email or call?

Email

december 1st

Did you apply honors for GW?

Has anyone attended NSU Shark Preview last weekend for BS/DO or razor’s edge?

Does anyone know if all the decision’s for GW are released at the same time?

Not necessary.

I don’t think BAMD had any such options.

Sorry , did’t notice this before.

You need CASPER (for Drexel ) after interview decision but for Hofsra it’s prior to decision, so ideally if u applied to both (like my D did0 you can take it once early and be done

1 Like

Same exact thing happened to this kid 9 years ago after interviewing for BS/MD at Temple.

The saved money came in handy to pay for medical school last 4 years. State tuition in Pennsylvania and New jersey medical schools runs between 40 and 50k. 80 - 100k saved in undergrad goes a long way.

Pitt is considered better for undergrad but the opportunities available are similar and one might do slightly better on their GPA at Temple which is helpful with medical schools.

1 Like

Does anyone received BU interview?

Do you also need to do snapshot for Hofstra?

No. Not yet Did you receive it?

Yes, GW generally releases interview invites at the same time.

Not required for Hofstra

Anybody has details about GW’s interview process, how many accepted students, how’s the program etc

So should we interpret a lack of a response as a rejection?

Could you please share more details about those differences? I hearing that most of the medical colleges are treating the same. if you have good USML score…

Yes , I am attended. This is a non-binding school. you can move to MD later if you have a good MCAT.

Re: LECOM GPA

I would calculate the Science and Math GPA unweighted.

LECOM states that they are looking for a 3.5 or higher unweighted overall GPA.

NYU has a GPA calculator if you need help: Calculator
or you can go to your school’s registrar for help.