Thread for BS/MD BS/DO 2021-2022

How long was your interview day? Were the interviews back to back?

Oh ok! Thank you so much!

Thank you! Was the Razor research an individual or group interview?

Group interview

Probably.

I believe the message after your ask itself listed the DO/MD.

This is what i told one of the “prospective students”
To begin with … it’s newer than MD so it will take time.
First difference is “perception”. Many bigger institution/hospitals have 1/2 to 20/30 MD… which means opportunities more for MD
Second reputation
Third “international” opportunities

And finally as you may have noticed… the bar for MD (is higher w.r.t. grades/cutoffs) than DO … so it’s relative comparisons too.

As someone suggested , many DOs do select Primary care in residency (and profession)

Is it fair… may not be … but IMO that’s what it is. (The closest real life example, i can give is… Bill Gates was a dropout but was successful than many MBAs but still many MBAs get recognized than dropouts… hope this make sense)

I will still choose DO (if someone is deadbeat on becoming a Doctor) but you got to be prepared for it.

with increasing Covid cases in KC area and other cities, am assuming they will keep it Virtual …but you never know… you will have couple of weeks time to plan travel.

1 Like

Congrats … my D got the invite too for TPM

Not sure whether they will do the in person this year for interview.

2 Likes

What is TPM stand for?

Does anyone received BU interview?

What were the Wayne state med-direct program essay prompts this year?

Hi, quick question. What was the group process for the NSU Interview like?

Did anyone get forwarded to upstate through the feeder school ACPHS.

Total Pathway to Medicine (4+4) bs/md

Did anyone else not get an update from GW/GW? I got no rejection/interview on my portal and my email

No. Not yet.

Can anyone share experiences on TCNJ interview? I have mine next week. What is like, what do they ask, etc.? Thanks

I didn’t have mine yet

Thank you for your reply. Any one else can please share any expereinces/advise?

1 Like