***Thread for BS/MD/DO 2022-2023***

Congratulations to everyone who got into PMM.
Very happy for you and your family.

A request:

IF AND ONLY IF you are certain about PMM, please look at your other future interview invites and see if you want tp withdraw from those interviews. Many colleges (e.g. Drexel) have a waitlist for interviews, and your decision to withdraw may help other students.

NOTE: Do this only and only if you are certain about going to PMM.

2 Likes

SAT Subject tests were discontinued by College Board in Jan 2021.

1 Like

@2Kings7and6 and @cy2019bsmd -

Congratulations to the student and their proud parents, on their admission to PMM :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Our D got in too. Finally the wait is over. Congratulations to all the kids who got in and their proud parents!!

5 Likes

Congratulations to your kid and the proud parents, on her admission to PMM :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Very pleased to announce all our students who interviewed with PMM got accepted.

10 Likes

Congratulations all!

2 Likes

My son got into PMM as well. Really excited.

4 Likes

What are the applicant, interviewed and admitted stats for PMM?

2 Likes

Approx. 1550 applicants, ~80 interviewed, and ~40 offers.

5 Likes

Are you in state?

1 Like

Are you in state?

Are you in state?

@NoviceDad thanks. Looks like there is a 50% chance if one makes the interview round.

Do they limit OOS to a certain number or does anyone in interview round has an equal shot?

Out of state

1 Like

Did not approved for presidential scholarship. Only got Dean scholarship.

Yes we are in PA

1 Like

PMM does NOT care about in-state or out-of-state.
In fact, for past few years, out-of-state students have made up to 90% of the matriculating batch.

5 Likes

Thought I would ask whether it is relevant since I see members trying to find out IS vs OOS. I remembered most Pennsylvania med schools did not have allocated number of instate seats, i.e., preference for IS in terms of overall number reserved for IS.

1 Like

Congratulations to your kid and the proud parents, on his admission to PMM :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like