***Thread for BS/MD/DO 2022-2023***

Yes, the odds are a shade better but are still <25%.

1 Like

Interesting data point for Siena.

Groupchat for accepted PMM students has been created for both students and parents. Please join using the link below or message me with your Instagram handle.

Parents: Join my group chat: PMM 2023 Parents

Students: Join my group chat: PMM 2023 Students

Please join if interested. Congrats and thanks.

Does Hofstra have a waitlist for interviews? I got an email saying that interview invites went out and I will be notified if anyone drops out… is this just a general email?

Yes, Hofstra keeps a few students on an interview waitlist.
In the past, fewer than 5 students from the waitlist were called for an interview.

But this email seems to have gone out to a much broader group of students.

3 Likes

A repeat of my earlier message:

Congratulations to everyone who got into PMM.
Very happy for you and your family.

A request:

IF AND ONLY IF you are certain about PMM, please look at your other future interview invites and see if you want to withdraw from those interviews. Many colleges (e.g., Drexel, Hofstra ) have a waitlist for interviews, and your decision to withdraw may help other students.

NOTE: Do this only and only if you are certain about going to PMM.

3 Likes

Interested in joining, but link doesn’t seem to be working for me. Is it an Instagram group chat? Can you possibly please repost the link as a response to this message? Thank you

@NoviceDad - Can you help provide some stats on GWU - SHMS 7 year program from experience working with students. Anyone who can shred some insight - will help. Thanks.

Just received the Pitt GAP interview!!! Would appreciate sure any advice specific to this program. Thank you!

3 Likes

Congratulations. My DS said he got it too!

3 Likes

Awesome, congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your stats

recieved NJMS interview, any advice?

2 Likes

Which feeder school?

Congratulations! Was it by email? What was your feeder? We are still waiting but I guess they are still sending out invites.

Which feeder?

My D has withdrawn from UMKC and Drexell

7 Likes

Could you please share your instagram handle. Thanks

1 Like

Thank you.
Hopefully, this will benefit some student.
Their wishes will touch you.

Congratulations on PMM.

GW takes about 10 students and interviews about 50.

1 Like