***Thread for BS/MD/DO 2022-2023***

@Collegemom80 did you already receive interview invite from NJIT? My dashboard still shows Awaiting decision? Any idea if the college would send notification irrespective of inviting for interview or not?

1 Like

No, they sent out the AMC supplemental app to applicants forwarded to them by the feeders

Yes my Daughter dashboard still shows awaiting decision. She got the invite for interview to her email. As far as we heard from the admission counselor at NJIT honors college they said the students will be notified of decision for BSMD interviews either way

1 Like

Good to know. We haven’t received any email invite yet. Do you know if they will notify either way?(if they we are not moving forward, will they still notify)?

Oh ok. We haven’t received any AMC supplemental yet. Would that through emails as well?

I got the AMC supplemental through Union by email. It’s due a week from when it was sent. I’m not sure if it matters, but my Union portal updated 2 days before to show that I was accepted.

4 Likes

Thank you for the info. So dashboard will show the update if AMC supplementals are sent?

The application portal only says that I’m accepted into Union and has the scholarship letter. Nothing about LIM or Albany.

1 Like

Congratulations. Thank you for the info

1 Like

Thats great! Congratulations on your progression to the next step. Unless you are accepted to Union, you won’t get supplemental application for Union. Best of luck and hope you get the interview!

Yes

thank you!

1 Like

Good luck to all who got the interview invites and supplemental application. This is a very long process. Be patient! We went thru the same thing with our daughter last year. She is currently in VCU GMed.

3 Likes

The first wave of AMC supplements have been sent out to students whose feeder schools were RPI and Union.

AMC does interviews in Jan, Feb, and Mar.

For students selected for Jan interviews, they will hear mid-Dec.

1 Like

Thank you! Do you recall when your daughter received interview invite or supplemental application for VCU last year?

I think for VCU if I remember correctly everything is submitted together. I think she got the interview invite either last week of December or first week of January

2 Likes

My daughter got the interview invite for Union in January last year.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, that is much later than I expected! And, you are correct, all materials have been submitted.

Last year, my C received 4 interviews on Jan 4th (TCNJ, Union, BU, GW) except PMM was sometimes in November. So it’s still very early. From what I remember, TCNJ and BU started calling before Christmas break and continued till after the break. Case was very unorganized. They kept saying waitlisted and will be informed but never heard back.
PLME had no interviews.
Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

Never heard back from case … that’s strange. Is this for interview or final result after interview.
Did they give a decision on UG?

1 Like