***Thread for BS/MD/DO 2022-2023***

Has anyone heard back from the Adelphi and Upstate BS/MD program? I just heard back from the undergrad today, but someone I know got an interview. (My SAT/ACT were not great)

1 Like

Can you please let me know , Did you all. receive an email or was it only updated in portal?

Can you please let me know what does the letter say?

This is very informative, thank you! Still a long ways to go of course :).

2 Likes

It was in the Pitt document portal. Have you checked yours?

yes received it in portal. It says " We Congratulate you on your admission to University of Pittsburgh and we would like to inform you of eligibility to apply to our School of Guaranteed Admit Program"

Is this what you all received too?

Yes, that’s right!

Could you please post your profile if you do not mind.

Similar request to you as well, just to get an idea of what are the stats helped you to get into the GAP eligibility.

I have received a rejected letter yesterday through Union though i have ACT 36.

Honestly, I’m not sure it is as simple as having the stats alone. I’m sure yours are amazing. My GPA was a 4.0 UW and I did not submit test scores. Good luck, I’m sure there is good news in store for you :).

1 Like

To be honest I am not sure what gets you into this eligibility status either as we got rejected from PMM program and only got in Undergrad there. I feel that all of them who are applying to these BS/MDs have amazing stats and profiles. I guess luck may be another factor. We did apply with ACT scores- 35 and 4.0 UW GPA.
Again looks like this is just eligibility and there are multiple hops till we hear any news.
Don’t loose hope, you will definitely get +ve news from other colleges.

1 Like

UPitt GAP prgram, my D got rejected. Looks like they have high score cutoff

how high score is it?

Did union/albany start releasing interview decisions?

Congratulations on UPitt UG admission and best wishes to your path forward in GAP @HALHAL @privatems @Knights1 @Anushi

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s just scores. As part of this step they had all the information ( academic, extracurricular activities, personal statement and 2 supplement essays) so it’s hard to tell what worked and what did not.

Have no idea. I might guess > 1560/70 SAT for Indians and Asians

It is nothing about scores at all. HALHAL indicated that used test-optional but still got the interview eligibility. I see it is more on GPA weed out. At least in this thread the folks who has reported 4.0 UW GPA got the interview for Pitt GAP.

1 Like

I too think UW GPA is a factor.