Thread for BSMD 2020-2021 Applicants (Part 1)

@breadrolls7, congratulations! Wish you all the very best.

Congratulations !!!

I also received an email from Siena stating that my application was forwarded to AMC

Did RIT told you that application has been forwarded because we have been waiting from RIT side.

No, she could not find it in spam or regular folders.

No they did not tell us. We found out by emailing Krystal.

Congrats. ED for Brown is a huge commitment because then you commit to Brown even if you don’t get into BSMS program. We looked into this option but wanted to keep the option for other BSMD programs open.

1 Like

congrats. this is the same case for us but with RIT

Is it possible that upstate is coordinating students into feeder schools prior to interviews? has anyone been forwarded from multiple feeders?

By questionnaire is it written answers, or like a survey?

Thankyou, it clarifies. Did SUNY say that another supplement will be sent to your D or RIT supplement is good for now.

They said that another supplement will be sent because they are different supposedly. We did not find the application in Spam folder so then we emailed back and they sent this

We apologize explicitly again for the technical issues we are having – now it seems that many have found our invitation in their SPAM but many also have not. I have gotten your messages and noted them.

Our processing team is doing everything they can and the supplemental invitations will be resent tonight. If you do not have the supplemental invitation by the morning OR have any other issues, do not hesitate to email me back directly to smithkry@upstate.edu (phonecalls are less effective for being able to troubleshoot for these things).

PS. For those recommended through SUNY Poly, please try again for that listing in the morning!

@BGKYMom - Last cycle, we heard from Stevens at the end of January. You have time.

1 Like

Congratulations @breadrolls7. Thats amazing!

1 Like

Basically just filling out your information.

Did anyone get recommended through SUNY Poly?

@Geek13 - Finally, I was able to talk to the admission counselor & financial aid person at Case. If you have received the email to submit FAFSA & CSS profile but you wish not to submit, you MUST call Case. They need to override so that the application is considered complete. They told me application will not be considered until this step is complete.

The reason is because we selected Applying for Need base financial aid when we submitted application thru Common App. If you selected No, you are good. Either way please check.

2 Likes

Is Honors Acceptance required for NJIT?

Did you hear anything from RIT as of now?

Yes